Success in any test automation depends on identifying the right tool for the project. However With a plethora of open-source and commercial automation tools to choose from . Therefore Automation Testing tool selection can become tricky. Here is a curat list of best automat tools .
1) mabl :
mabl delivers scriptless end-to-end test automation, integrated with your delivery pipeline, so you can focus on improving your app.
However Using proprietary machine learning models, mabl automatically identifies and surfaces application issues quickly, Therefore you can:
Fix bugs fast – Robust test output helps you diagnose and fix bugs fast, before they impact your customers.
Ship more code . Tests are automatically repair when your UI changes so you can spend less time maintaining tests.
Maintain quality – Prevent bad releases with automated regression insights on every build.
2) Ranorex :
Over 14,000 users worldwide accelerate testing with Ranorex Studio, an all-in-one tool for test automation. Ranorex is easy for beginners with a codeless click-and-go interface . But powerful for automation experts with a full IDE for C# or VB.NET, and open APIs.
- Functional UI and end-to-end testing on desktop, web, and mobile
- Cross-browser testing
- SAP, ERP, Delphi and legacy applications.
- iOS and Android
- Run tests locally or remotely, in parallel or distribute on a Selenium Grid
- Robust reporting
- Ranorex integrates with leading solutions like Git, TFS, Jenkins, Bamboo, Bugzilla, SpecFlow, NeoLoad . TestRail and more for a complete testing toolchain.
TestCraft is a codeless Selenium test automation platform. The revolutionary AI technology and unique visual modeling allows for faster test creation and execution while eliminating test maintenance overhead. Testers create fully automated test scenarios without coding. Customers find bugs faster, release more frequently, integrate with CI/CD and improve overall quality of their digital products.
- No programming skills required. Leverage manual testers’ business knowledge and allow them to create automated test scenarios
- Substantially reduce maintenance costs. Scripts are automatically adjust to change due to our AI mechanism. Major changes are adapt with a few clicks
- Selenium based. Quickly integrate and leverage modules developed by the community
Provides immediate time to value. Nothing to install (SaaS). Easy to master .
4) Squish :
Squish is the new GUI Test Automation tool of choice for more than 3000 companies worldwide to automate . The functional regression tests and system tests of their graphical user interface (GUIs) and Human Machine Interfaces (HMIs). The Squish GUI testing tool, a 100% cross-platform tool .
- In-depth support for all major GUI technologies
- Full support for all desktop, mobile, web and embedded platforms
- Test script recording
- Powerful and reliable object identification and verifications (object-based and image based)
- No dependency on screenshots or visual appearance
- Powerful integrated development environment (IDE)
- A wide range of popular script languages for test scripting
- Full support for Behavior Driven Development (BDD)
- Full control via command line tools Integrations with Test Management and CI-Systems
5) TestCafe Studio :
This Studio is a cross-platform, end-to-end web testing platform. TestCafe Studio allows you to create, run and maintain automated web tests with zero code.
- Built-in Visual Test Recorder – No code required.
- Cross-platform and Cross-browser – run tests on Windows, macOS, Linux, iOS, Android and within Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Edge and IE.
- No Additional Tools Required – No need for WebDriver, browser plugins or other testing software.
- Auto-generated Element Selectors – TestCafe Studio generates a selector for each page element used in the test. Provides a list of alternative selectors that cover various test scenarios.
- Built-in Waiting Mechanism
6) LEAPWORK :
LEAPWORK Automation Platform enables you to do test automation without writing code. However Test cases are built as flowcharts on a design canvas by put together powerful building blocks. The blocks include all the commands and logic needed for automating applications. Therefore All UI elements and operations are capture and define with just a few clicks. Anyone can build powerful test cases using the full-featured automation platform .
- Test applications in any operating system, any desktop or mobile device, and any browser version.
- Data driven automation
- Fast troubleshooting with visual documentation
- Enterprise Grade platform with encrypted database storage
- Integrates with your CI/CD pipeline
- Extensive user support – Live chat with automation engineers . Learning center with tutorials and help articles and frequent product releases based on user input.
7) Testim :
Testim delivers automated functional testing using artificial intelligence to speed-up the authoring, execution, and maintenance of automated tests.
- Seamless Integration with all CI/CD tools and collaboration
- Machine Learning Based Self-Maintenance- Say goodbye to flaky tests
- Run on different browsers, platforms and mobile
- Run the tests on your private cloud, on ours, or on premises
- Get 360° on bugs. In addition to annotated screenshot, video, automated tests, step by step screenshots
- Reporting on all tests with results as to which fail
- Do more in less time with Testim.
8) LambdaTest :
LambdaTest is one of the leading cloud based cross browser testing platform which empowers users to perform automated compatibility testing of their website or web applications on a combination of 2000+ real browsers & OS.
- Automated Cross Browser Testing on 2000+ real Browsers & OS
- One click bug logging with tools like JIRA, Asana, Github, Slack, Monday.com etc.
- Integration with various CI/CD tools like Circle CI, Jenkins, Travis CI etc.
- Live interactive testing through VM hosted on LambdaTest cloud.
- Automated screenshot testing on 25 combinations at a time
9) Zephyr :
Zephyr is the #1 selling test management tool, providing end-to-end solutions for agile teams of all sizes. Get the flexibility, visibility, and insights you need to release better software FASTER
- 1-click Integration with JIRA, Confluence, Jenkins, Bamboo, and more
- Cloud, Server, and Data Center Deployment Options
- Advanced Analytics and DevOps Dashboards
- No Annual Commitment Required
10) Percy :
Percy is an all-in-one visual testing and review platform. However Teams use Percy to automate manual QA . Catch visual bugs before they’re deploye . Beploy software with confidence. Therefore Percy integrates with your stack and workflow to give you visual insight into every product change.
- Support for web applications, component libraries, static sites, and more
- Run visual reviews alongside code reviews with support for CI and source control integrations
- Relevant visual changes are detect and highlight for review
- Collaborate with your whole team on visual reviews with comments and Slack integrations